As the movie progresses, the atmosphere gets more and more tense. Choose one scene from the movie where you think the atmosphere is very tense and explain how this is created.
I think that there are a lot of scenes that are tense in Romeo and Juliet. I thought that the scene that was most tense was the beginning of the movie when the Capulets and the Montagues were fighting. I thought that this scene was tense because there was a lot of action. Another thing that made this scene tense was that you didn't know what was going to happen next.
I think a very tense scene in Romeo and Juliet is the death of Mercutio and Tybalt. This scene is very tense because there is a lot of fighting and violence. The whole play led up to this part. The two rivalries and Tybalt needing to fight Romeo. Then when Mercutio defends him, he dies.
Contributors
Alejandro
Alexandria
Alicia
Anjinson
Antonio
Avery
Azad
Brianna
Briannie
Candy
Chris
Christian
Christian
Curtis
Daniel
Danielle
Darian
Deiona
Devirre
Dren
Edwin
Ester
Gabriella
Gene
Gregory
Hayden
Isabelle
Jacob
Jade
Jodie
Jordan
Jose
Joseph
Joseph
Juan Carlos
Julian
Kalene
Khaleema
Larry
Marissa
Matilda
Meagan
Medo
Megan
Megan
Morgan
Noah
Nola
Olivia
Oswaldo
Quay Shaun
Quintaja
Richard
Robert
Sam
Saskia
Savasia
Sergio
Shelby
Sophia
Stefano
Youssef
2 comments:
I think that there are a lot of scenes that are tense in Romeo and Juliet. I thought that the scene that was most tense was the beginning of the movie when the Capulets and the Montagues were fighting. I thought that this scene was tense because there was a lot of action. Another thing that made this scene tense was that you didn't know what was going to happen next.
I think a very tense scene in Romeo and Juliet is the death of Mercutio and Tybalt. This scene is very tense because there is a lot of fighting and violence. The whole play led up to this part. The two rivalries and Tybalt needing to fight Romeo. Then when Mercutio defends him, he dies.
Post a Comment