'OK, you know what to do, yeah?' Pinky said impatiently, as she scorched down the road towards the club.
'Yeah, call them twice a day,' I replied, picking up her mobile. 'They won't be able to tell I'm in Germany, will they?'
Pinky shook her head. 'Trust me, I'm an expert at this.' She swung the car into the club car
park. 'Look, there's your team.'
The girls were all sitting in the minibus, and Joe was just climbing inside. He was pulling the
door shut when he spotted the car.
I jumped out, grabbing my bag. 'My sister's covering for me,' I said breathlessly. 'We're
supposed to be staying at our cousin's in Croydon.'
In your opinion,
What was Pinky, Jess’s sister, encouraging her to do?
What was Pinky an expert in, according to herself?
Describe the relationship, as far as you know it, between the two sisters.
3.12.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jess's sister pinky is encouraging her to play football with the girls. Pinkly was an expert at lying to her parents, into making them think that pinky was at work when she wasw playing hookie with her fiance. The two sisters relationship is very friendly, and nice. But sometimes when things go wrong they get mad at her, especially pinky when she got mad at Jess.
I think that Pinky was saying: go ahead, persue your dreams. Pinky is implying that she is great at sneaking out for periods of time. The relationship is very tense but at the same time there is a lot of sisterly love behind it.
Jess's sister was encouraging her to play football (soccer). She said she was an expert on pretending to be in a place where she’s not. I would say that the two sisters are pretty tight for Pinky to be covering for Jess on such a large scale.
Pinky was encouraging Jess to go to Germany and play football. Pinky said she is an expert at lying to her parents. Pinky and Jess have an okay relationship. They are both very different but they help each other.
Jess's sister was trying to send her to the van with her team so that she could play the game. In my opinion I think that was very nice, because she was trying to support her in her dreams. Pinky is and expert at sneaking around getting what she wants. The relationship between the two sisters is actually very good because they are supportive of eachother. In the begging I thought that they were hating eachother and that they were opposites because they had different personalities.
Post a Comment